Dyer & Co is a firm of chartered accountants in Kent offering a wide range of financial and management solutions to businesses and individuals not only across Kent, Surrey, Essex and Greater London, but also right across the UK.
Based in Sidcup, we provide practical support to neighbouring towns such as Ashford, Bromley, Dartford, Sidcup and Maidstone, as well as much further afield. We are also committed to building lasting relationships with all of our clients, tailoring our approach to their specific needs and requirements. We pride ourselves on offering a service that goes way beyond our clients’ expectations.
At Dyer & Co, taking care of your accounts is only a part of our service. We are also there whenever you need us to help with strategic planning and offer expert advice on exactly how you can grow your business.
Our comprehensive training and development programmes, combined with many years of experience, means that you can be rest assured that all of your accounts and financial affairs are handled with responsibility, integrity, competence and total professionalism.
Why hire a chartered accountant?
There are many reasons you should join the great number of businesses that have already felt the benefit of working with Dyer & Co’s efficient team of auditors, tax specialists and financial advisors. Here are just a few of them…
- First of all, a good chartered accountant will definitely make your life easier and as well as saving you time and money, will also take a lot of the stress away from your day-to-day business dealings.
- Remember also that when you hire a chartered accountant, you’re ensuring peace of mind – doing your own accounts can cost you a lot more than wasted time if you happen to make a mistake.
- At the start-up phase, a chartered accountant can help with your business plan and could save you a lot more money than if you wait till further down the line.
- A good chartered accountant can also help you make the right choices when it comes to what kind of business you’re going to set up – which legal structure is best for you and why?
- We can also take the sting out of all of your dealings with the government. Aside from tax returns, this includes preparing compliance documents, statutory accounts, share and stock allocation, payrolls and much more.
- A good chartered accountant is pretty much essential if you plan to apply for a business loan or overdraft. Sometimes just the fact of having an accountant can influence a bank to decide in your favour.
- Finally, it’s also worth remembering that 72% of company directors feel that having regular meetings with their accountants adds extra value to their business.
At Dyer & Co, no matter what your circumstances or business type, we can give you invaluable advice on tax, your annual accounts, corporate planning and business strategy. We offer integrity and insight, and we will absolutely help you reduce your annual tax payments.
Join our ever-expanding list of satisfied clients and find out for yourself why we have an 80% retention rate.
If you’re looking for experienced accountants in Kent then contact us today and we can start helping you immediately.