However large or small your business everyone requires the services of a professional accountant. Whether you be a sole trader, a charity limited by guarantee, an SME company or a large corporate, the services of a qualified, forward thinking, accountant can save you money and ensure your enterprise and you are compliant with HMRC law.
A good chartered accountant like Dyer & Co in Orpington is never a distress purchase. Your accountant should be seen as a ‘bolt-on’ partner to your business, a trusted advisor that can help in a variety of ways. Here are a just a few of the benefits:
- Death and taxes are the two certainties in life. However individuals and businesses often pay too much in tax because they don’t understand the complexities of tax law and the ever-changing legislation that HMRC introduces every year. Whether it is Vat, corporation tax or personal taxation issues, these are all tax matters on which your accountant will be able to provide sound advice and guidance
- Being up-to-date on tax is important not only to ensure you don’t over- pay, but also whatever is due, is paid on time. Late payment can incur penalties, or at worst, you break the law with all the subsequent consequences that could bring to your personal and business reputation
- Financial planning and impartial advice are vital ingredients in any business. Dyer & Co work closely with their clients across Kent and south east London in helping them develop their business plans to seek out, where required, funding sources. It could be expansion ideas for new plant and equipment, extra staff, a business acquisition or perhaps planning to downsize and help is needed in restructuring the business for sale or to develop succession plans
- Every limited company needs an annual audit and preparation of annual accounts for submission to the Inland Revenue. This sometimes daunting prospect requires skilled hands; the properly qualified accountants at Dyer & Co can provide these services to ensure your peace of mind
- Payroll is a time-consuming exercise and can be outsourced to your accountant for only a small charge.
Dyer & Co have been around since 1968 and have a wealth of experience and a formidable reputation for their friendly service, high quality advice and probity. They operate throughout Sidcup, Bromley, Bexleyheath, Chislehurst, Beckenham, Eltham, Orpington and Welling as well as at locations across South East London.
So why muddle on any longer trying to do your own books? If you have an existing book-keeper/accountant who is not giving you the pro-active service you and your business deserves to maximise potential profits then call 0208 8308 0777 today. Alternatively, email email@example.com to request an introductory, no-obligation meeting.
Our offices are conveniently located at 112 Main Road, Sidcup, Kent. Don’t wait a moment longer to experience the business and personal benefits that only an experienced professional accountancy practice like Dyer & Co provides. We look forward to welcoming you soon.