Tax Advice – Self Employment Tax
You may be a large company or an owner managed business, but it is your right to arrange your company’s affairs to its “best advantage” while keeping within the law.
The UK tax rules can seem complex – even irrational sometimes – and they are constantly changing – a saving achieved in one area can often be lost in another. You can often feel lost, or that you may be missing out: with Dyer & Co you will get the help you need. A best practice firm will always execute the basics correctly – the paperwork, the deadlines: all up-to-date and under control.
With confidence in the basics you can plan ahead sensibly. We will help you to do the simple things and keep an eye on your longer term choices.
You will always have access to our tax consulting team. Although usually they will be working on your affairs in the background, we will bring them in to assist you when you are ready for more complicated planning and advice.
We can assist you in planning a tax-efficient approach to every aspect of your business at every stage of the business life-cycle:
- Expansion and investment
- Acquisition and disposals
- Raising capital and finance planning
HMRC expect you to process your tax computations and liabilities correctly, but in an environment of complexity and constant change the HMRC ’s enquiry approach and penalty regime both represent obvious risks to all businesses. Dyer & Co’s tax compliance services include:
- Proven practices for gathering tax data and meeting your financial reporting obligations, whether you are an audit client or not.
- Preparation and submission of tax computations using the latest software capable of meeting the impending online filing requirements.
- Advising on specialist areas such as R&D tax credits, capital allowances etc.
- Agreement of your returns and tax liabilities with HMRC and managing the interface with HMRC either on a day-to-day basis or when you have a formal tax enquiry.
Whether an owner managed business or a large company, Dyer & Co’s compliance services will help to ease the ever increasing burden on your business.
If you need help with your self-employment tax, then contact us now.